Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Let's Get Started

So I already have some pictures that I have found recently, so I thought I would share them...


What's not beautiful about colorful balloons coming out of an old grey building?


Some of the most amazing things can come out of getting lost. Take a walk, run, even a little drive, and see what you can find.


Not only is this picture its self just fabulous. Sometimes the things that we read or write can be the most beautiful things we will ever experience. 


I saw this on my friend's Facebook. Do what you want with your life. It is a beautiful thing. Life is the most amazing thing we have, why not make the best of it. Travel the world, get married, have a family, whatever it is, do not take life for granted.


I think this says it all.


Friends are wonderful things. They watch our backs and stick by our sides. 


Winnie the Pooh said it best.

No comments:

Post a Comment