Monday, June 27, 2011

Facebook Stealer

As many of you probably know, I am a huge Facebook stalker. So these are some of my finds while doing my favorite pass time.


Now I am sure you are asking yourself, "Really Jessica, how is this any way considered beautiful?" Oh I will tell you. I think growing up we all had our own way of saving seats. In my house it was, "Nick Nack, I get my spot when I get back." Now wouldn't it have just been awesome if you had one of these to save your spot. What a surprise your older or younger sibling would get when they tried to take your spot. I think when someone can take a memory and make it tangible, like this picture, there is some beauty in that.


And you thought spongebob had nothing important to say. How amazing is it, that we can be a person that other people strive to be. 


Where would you go? Read a new book, an old one, watch a silent movie, or one with sound, do anything. Look for that little beauty in the world that has yet to be found.

5 comments:

  1. The excellent thing about those seat savers is that it doesn't have a 5 minute rule like Nick Nack did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the last pic. Just Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I just now learned that I can't post using my google account and that was my problem.

    ReplyDelete