Friday, July 1, 2011

Spotlight Birthday

What is more beautiful than birthdays? How about my sister who is a mother and wife? Yup, I think a mix of all of those things makes this a special spotlight birthday post for my dear sister Courtney. 
Here are the 10 reasons why I think my sister is beautiful!


1. She can proudly say that she was called "Timmy" for a good portion of her childhood, and laugh about it.
2. Courtney probably does not know this, but I would cut my hair short too just so I could be like her. I really looked up to her for a lot of the stuff that she did. 


3. She will play Avatar: The Last Airbender with me.
4. She is the most amazing sister who is so willing to help me with anything, and put my name on any present, since I never have money when I'm in school.


5. She doesn't need a lot to be happy. Just her family, and I think that is something that I admire most. Nothing really brings Courtney down. She just does what she needs to do for her family and lets the rest just sort of fall into place.


6. She is a beautiful mother and wife, who is raising two of the cutest and most beautiful kids in the world!

7. Courtney is also an awesome scrapbooker. When I went to go visit her I was very impressed by the amount of books she had gone through and the pictures that were in them. It really was beautiful.


8. She doesn't get embarrassed by me. Courtney actually thinks the stuff I say is funny, even if it is about poop. She also will probably not be embarrassed by this picture and I think that is awesome
{Candice on the other hand might...ha}

9. When we were little Courtney would always be willing to play cool games with me and my friends, such as poor, or candlestick tag. Even now that we are older, she is the best at keeping our jokes alive. 

{Inside jokes may follow}
"Honey, I'm Home!" "I'm not playing house!" 
Gran Gran, I know Gran Gran
"You're not fat, you're beautiful" {dear courtney, this is a new one, I just added it ha}
....And die!


10. Well I think this picture pretty much says it all. My beautiful sister Courtney. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

  1. Aw Thanks, Jess! This was just wonderful! It made me smile uber big. :D

    p.s.
    -I did not know you cut your hair short because I did! Lucky for you, it looked good on you! :)
    -I'm digging the new addition our inside jokes.
    -I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete