Friday, July 6, 2012

Harry Potter is Beautiful

So to go along with my last Harry Potter post I have this wonderful video. Who ever did this, I think they did an amazing job at pulling on the heart strings. There is something about Harry Potter that will always make me a little teary eyed. It has a way of making you feel like you actually know the people. Like Harry, Ron, Hermoine, and everyone else are your friends and they would protect you against the dangers also. This video makes me miss them, probably more than I should miss fictional characters. Please enjoy this beautiful video.

2 comments:

  1. That gave me the chills...over and over again. SO GOOD. Thanks for posting that beautiful video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oops. That first comment was from me, Courtney. I was accidentally signed in as Mitchell:)

    ReplyDelete