Monday, August 8, 2011

Random Collection of Beautiful Music

So I know that I have been out of commission for a while, especially with my songs of the week...so here is a little make up session.


So I debated on whether or not this song should be on here, because it is finding love in a club. But then I thought, love is beautiful no matter where its found, right?  
Please enjoy Best Love Song by T-Pain and Chris Brown
[P.S. The video is a little weird, at the beginning so go ahead and ignore that until the song starts ha]



{Awake My Soul by Mumford and Sons}

Alright so this is going to be a little change in pace than the last one. One of my favorite lines in this song is, " Where you invest your love, you invest your life." If this is true, then we should invest in something that is beautiful, because ultimately, we are "made to meet our maker." Whoever you think your maker is, we should show them that we are worthy to return back and that we accomplished something in this life. 



Here is another little twist in the line up. 
Better Together by Jack Johnson

It is beautiful to find that one person that can make you be a better version of yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment